For the 8th year, we will host our Israel focused event at RSA 2022. This event will provide attendees with a glimpse into Israeli innovation in the cybersecurity industry, and with the opportunity to meet and discuss with Israeli founders, investors, researchers and other industry stakeholders.
Who should attend?
- Early-stage startups in the medical, pharma and digital health areas
- Founders, BizDev and Legal Counsels
Jason works extensively with Israeli entrepreneurs to find creative immigration solutions for startup companies in the US. He is an Attorney at Siskind Susser PC, where his practice focuses exclusively on immigration and nationality law.
This talk will cover Immigration for Startups: A Guide for Founders.
Our experts can help your startups expand into the U.S.!
Learn from our excellent speakers about possible legal pathways, available tax structures, funding options, and employment! FREE EVENT
The 6-day program is designed to cross off the following from your list:
✔️Decoding California Ag Business
✔️Current issues and opportunities
✔️Available Grants & Funds
✔️Ag-tech commercialization in the US
✔️Who do you need to know?
✔️Agriculture Distribution Channels
You will also be given the opportunity to network and pitch to investors on the last day of the program in person in Tel Aviv!
More information and registration can be found HERE
If you’re ready to find your future in California, it’s time to learn more about what you can expect from working and living in the Golden State.
Whether you are an avid entrepreneur, a hard-working technology lover, a free-spirit adventurer, or an opportunity seeker, California has so much to offer you!
Join the CICC team and our partners during the month of September to learn more about California working environment and help us provide you with a smooth and soft landing.
Founders Foundations: Launching your US business (Aug 26) – in person, Tel Aviv
Decoding US Visa (Sep 2) – hybrid
CA Soft Landing Marketplace (Sep 13) – virtual
HR Networking (Sep 23) – in person
US Employment (Sep 30) – virtual
- Casey Porter, Talent Acquisition Manager @ Enterprise Holding
- Orlando H. Harris, Executive Director – Career Services & Leadership Development @ San Francisco State University
- 12 oz Organic Afuga Coffee (Drip/Machinate/French press or whole beans).
- Premium Tea Sachets 20 ct each
- Dried Blueberries/Cranberries/Grainless Granola Paleo snack
- Artisan Biscotti- Pair of 2
- Premium Chocolate Bar
- 2 Small Batch Sweet Nut Roasts
Join us for a conversation on Smart Water Management Systems and how they can increase your yield and save money.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
US HEALTHCARE MARKET PLAYBOOK
Join us for a 4-days boot camp where experts, experienced entrepreneurs and professional service providers will cover these fundamentals topics:
- Tips for raising funds in the US Healthcare Market
- Healthcare marketing strategies and tactics
- Effective & efficient regulatory strategies
- Security & Privacy compliance
- FDA Documentation & Certifications
- Clinical Endpoints – data collection, monitoring & analysis
- The US Health Insurance Structure
- Effective Reimbursement Strategies
- and more…
THANK YOU TO OUR BOOTCAMP SPONSORS