👉 Abhishek Agarwal, Chief Information Security Officer, Fresenius Medical Care North America
👉 Ben Ben-Aderet, Co-Founder & CEO, GRSee Consulting
👉 Elizabeth Litten, Esq. Chief Privacy & HIPAA Compliance Officer, Fox Rothschild LLP
Join our webinar to learn how the historic peace accords are opening up new business opportunities in Israel, the UAE, Bahrain and beyond in the Middle East
A special by-invitation-only event for our VIP members
Are you on our VIP list?
The California Israel Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is presenting these startups that provide solutions for:
👉 Fintech companies, Financial Institutions, and Crypto Exchanges / Blockchain Platforms that provide digital banking and investment services such as mobile / digital payments, P2P, FX trading, crypto currency trading, and digital wallets.
👉 The solutions should include cyber security, authentication, and fraud detection including detection and prevention of cyber-attacks, insider threat, etc.
👉 The solutions should also enhance customer experience in such a way that would minimize interruption and customer friction while balancing the customer satisfaction with cyber security concerns.
Who was there?
- Vice President, Anti-Financial Crime @ Deutsche Bank
- Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer @ Tax Credit
- Executive Director, Digital Identity & Authentication @ JPMorgan
- Vice President, Head of Transaction Monitoring & investigation Strategy, Consumer Financial Crime Compliance @ Goldman Sachs
- Executive Director, Digital Authentication & Authorization @ Chase
- Payments Product Strategy & Operations Lead @ Google UK
And many more..
To learn more about these companies please contact the CICC
Join our Q&A workshop to learn about these topics that will help you with your employees strategies in the US:
– Understanding the US Employee Benefit Package Structure
– The US Medical Coverage Options
– State vs Federal Employment Law
– US Compensation scale matrix
– The impact of COVID19 and work from home on salaries
– How to find the best US employees
– Visa options for Israeli founders and employees
– Outsourcing Employees’ management systems
Who should attend:
HR managers ⭐ Entrepreneurs ⭐ Legal counsel ⭐ Headhunters
Hyundai Mobis and the CICC want to invite 3 teams with a background in Mobility to participate in a concept challenge.
Each team will provide 2 ideas based on the context/topic we will share with you.
October 22-28, 2020 (Virtual)
For more information about the challenge and the topics, please fill this inquiry form and submit it by October 8, 2020.