Join Sharon Vanek in a deep discussion with Michael Kelly and Samuel Mudrick about legal aspects and employers liablities when returning back to the office in California’s new Normal post COVID-19 shelter-in-place order.
We will cover topics such as:
- Health and Safety of employees
- Work from home
- Employment rights and benefits
The California Israel Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is looking to find tech solutions that are relevant for the current Coronavirus outbreak situation. Over 30 companies had submitted their applications for a chance to pitch to angel investors from around the Bay Area, whose mission is to improve healthcare worldwide by helping entrepreneurs with disruptive advances in healthcare discovery and delivery.
Here are the companies who were selected for the pitch
Tips & Tricks for online pitching, by Donna Griffit – Coming soon
President Trump proclamation of immigration, by Jason Susser – Read More
Estate Planning & Living Trust, by Einat Arbel – Read More
Open Positions, an online resource center – Read More
Virtual Agility in face of the Coronavirus, by Arona Maskil – Watch the Video
The CICC is teaming up with the known corporate Storyteller and Pitch Alchemist Donna Griffit for a Special Webinar session to make sure you have the RIGHT story needed to close your funding round. Share your pitch and Donna will work her magic to tweak your story on the spot!
You will learn from our Silicon Valley Expert:
- The foundation and crucial content of a winning pitch deck
- Crafting an intro and follow email that gets attention
- Top tips for a remote presentation
- And more…
Join Jason Susser, Attorney at Siskind Susser PC,
an expert on Immigration Law
and learn how COVID-19 travel restrictions impacts you
To protect the American people from exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) the US government issued a set of restrictions on travel in and out of the USA.
- How does it effect Foreign Students?
- Does it include Green Card holders?
- How does it effect your Visa Process?
- and more…
Download our FAQ document to find answers to these and other questions. For more Siskind Susser COVID-19 Immigration FAQ information, please do not hesitate to contact Jason Susser (email@example.com) or the CICC office.
SAVE THE DATE – MAY 17, 2020
Join our expert and learn how to move your business to California
– Business Visa
– Establishing a company in the US – Legal options
– Establishing a company in the US – Tax models
– The banking system
– Cross border HR management
There is growing apprehension about the impact that the spread of COVID-19 could have on businesses around the world. Join Fox Rothschild Labor & Employment attorney Jeffrey Polsky and Sharon Vanek of CICC for a discussion of appropriate response strategies regarding travel restrictions, government recommendations and compliance with US employment laws at both the state and federal levels.
- What can employers do now to prepare for a coronavirus outbreak?
- What questions can you ask – or not ask – employees?
- What duties do employers have to keep employees safe?
- What obligations do employers have to employees who become sick?
This program will be presented as a webinar and an in-person event in Fox’s San Francisco office. Please indicate how you will attend: