Calling Israeli-related medical technology companies to apply!
The CICC is delighted to invite Israeli-related medical technology companies in the following verticals to apply for the CiMED 2016 Delegation:
Health IT, Medical Devices, Digital Health, Wearables, Robotics, Health Data Analytics, Precision/Personalized Medicine
CiMED connects Israeli-related medical technology companies to the Silicon Valley health and medical technology ecosystem.
Event Date: June 21-24, 2016
Description: The four day delegation will include participation in three conferences (CICC, UCSF and WSGR ), onsite visits to hospitals, clinics and leading MedTech corporates in the Silicon Valley. The delegation will feature two tracks for early and late stage companies.
Early stage:company has completed a proof of concept.
Late stage:company has a product and generates revenue.
Selected companies will enjoy an exclusive package and benefits:
● Pre-scheduled meetings based on specified business needs
● Onsite visits to hospitals, clinics, and leading MedTech corporations in Silicon Valley
● Companies to showcase their product onstage via fireside chat, onstage pitch or case studies
● Sessions/workshops given by professionals and thought leaders in the industry on topics such as: regulation, clinical trials, and reimbursement
● Recognition in all event-related marketing materials including: summit book, website, promotional emails, and signage
● Mentorship program opportunity
● Professional Pre-summit preparation sessions (PR, Marketing)
● VIP Cocktail Reception attended by executives, VCs and industry leaders
● Summit Pass for the company team
Application deadline – March 11th
Notification of acceptance – April 1st
Participation fee due – April 5th
For more information please contact Yael Winer, CICC Director of Business Development: firstname.lastname@example.org