The California Israel International Business Summit was held on October 22nd. 2014 at Microsoft Campus in Mountain View, CA. The summit is a hub for Israeli innovative companies and California-based international companies where they can explore new business opportunities and initiate cooperation. The summit offers an exciting program, including panel discussion on prominent topics related to Big Data, Cloud, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Mobile and New Media. Among the attendees are executive thought leaders of international corporations, VCs, Israeli and international startups.
On October 23rd, Israeli companies will have planned visits to International corporations in the Bay Area.
The International Business Summit is initiated by the California Israel Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the Israeli Economic Mission to the West Coast and the Pacific-Northwest Consulate General of Israel. The summit will focus on Mobile, Internet of Things, Big Data and Cyber Security.
Featuring numerous sessions and multiple engaging formats throughout the entire day:
- Keynotes: Impactful keynotes from industry leaders and a member of the Israeli Government
- Showcases: Startups will present their cutting-edge innovations
- On Stage: Mid-size companies and international companies discussing business ventures
- Panels: Intriguing International business topics, challenges and opportunities
- Fireside chats: Insightful remarks from leading executives
- One-on-One Sessions: getting up-close and personal with the newest technology
- VIP Cocktail Reception: meet and grow your network at the end of a successful day
Going Global: Asia, Latin America, North America – join our sessions to explore and learn more about global markets
- Business Opportunities
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Academia: Innovation Across the World
- Leading academic institutions will present current innovative initiatives
- Presentation of collaborations made between Israeli and international academic institutions
- Cooperation opportunities between the academia and the Hi-Tech industry