The panel will cover topics on the business challenges involved in offering Big Data services. The panel will include companies who offer Big Data as well as those who use Big Data analysis to measure and optimize their business.
Among the topics that we will be covering in this panel are:
- How do you manage your Big Data to serve your business goals
- How do you create meaningful insights?
- When do you charge? when to offer a premium service? How do you cover the infrastructure cost, etc?
- What are the organizational changes that you need to implement to take advantage of Big Data? Is there a set of new roles? what is the type of skill set that is required and what is the average ramp-up time?
- What are the operational challenges in managing Big Data?
As this is an open panel discussion, please feel free to send us a list of topics that are of an interest to you ahead of time so we can make sure we address them.
Speakers – CA:
- Allen Kamer, Chief Commercial Officer, Optum Analytics
- Doron Simon, VP of Business Development and Head of Cloud, Nice Systems
- Mickey Alon, Co-Founder & CEO, Insightera
- Dr. Nachum Shacham, Principal Data Scientist, PayPal
Moderator: Ido Sarig, General Manager, IoT Solutions Group, Wind River
Speakers – Israel:
- Eyal Veitzman, Director of Business Operations, Wix
- Ron Davidson, Head of Security Services, Check Point Software Technologies
Moderator: Nati Shalom, CTO, GigaSpaces
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Israel – 5:15pm – 8:00pm . Hosted by: eBay Israel
US – 8:15am – 11:00am. Hosted by: PayPal