With the increasingly faster evolution of threats and their increasing complexity, CISO are increasingly looking to innovative start-ups to fill those needs, and not to relatively slower moving established security companies. In this panel, senior information security professionals will discuss their security “Pain points” and what capabilities they would like to have. The panel will focus, though not exclusively, on newer technologies, including so-called big data, cloud computing, and newer approaches to dealing with APTs and malware.
- Nick Shevelyov, CISO, SVB
- Melody Pereira, Senior Business Leader Information Risk Governance, Visa
- Ken Elefant, Managing Director, Security, Intel Capital
- Becky Swain, Cloud Assurance Director, PWC
- Eric Ashdown, Managing Partner, NorCal Asia Partners
- Tim Mather, CISO, Cadence Design Systems
Thursday, March 27, 2014 6:00pm – 9:00pm
6:00pm Cocktail Networking Reception
6:45pm Welcome Remarks
7:00pm One-Minute Elevator Pitches of Israeli Innovative Security Start-ups and Panel Discussion
proudly sponsored and hosted by:
3005 Tasman Dr.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
The event will take place at the Kellogg Auditorium