The CICC Israel Healthcare Innovation Lounge offers Israel’s industry’s leading companies and startups a unique center to schedule meetings in our dedicated meeting space located at the CJM during the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The Israeli Innovation Lounge offers Israeli companies the option to have their own dedicated exhibition desk, use the common lounge area or meet at the privacy of our small meeting room.
- Most noteworthy – Strong Israeli identification
- Market support from the CICC California team
- Support pre-arranged 1:1 meeting
- Professional customer and user-friendly environment
- Expert pre- and during event guidance and support
- Complementary marketing services prior to the conference
- Entry to Israel’s booklet which will be distributed among the conference attendees
- All-inclusive cost-efficient participation option through shared services
If you’re a start-up looking for funding ways for your R&D efforts,
the 5th meeting in the “Things You Need to Know” seminars series is for you!
This seminar will provide you with tools and ideas that will support your financial efforts.
December 13, 2019
8:30 – 9:15 Gathering & Networking Breakfast
9:15 – 9:30 Welcome remarks
9:30 – 10:00 Tax Credit Strategies: Let you Taxes Finance your R&D and Innovation –
10:00 – 10:30 Legal Perspective: Early-Stage Fundraising for Startups – Blumenfeld Legal
10:30 – 11:00 Investment strategies (TBA)
11:00 – 11:30 Israel-US Grants program – CICC
11:30 – 12:00 Q&A for the panel
Sponsored by Deloitte & Blumenfeld Legal
The CICC is proud to collaborate with Salesforce and host the Israeli official delegation to Dreamforce 2019 for a special program on
ISRAELI SUCCESS – FROM ISRAEL TO SILICON VALLEY AND BACK
This is a VIP by invitation only activity. For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Join the California Israel Chamber of Commerce (CICC) and the Cardozo Society of Silicon Valley as we host our networking event that will help you build your network with other high-energy business people.
Cash bar and dinner options are available.
Hear from experienced executives on our CISO panel
Explore young innovation with a startup pitch & showcase highlighting new cyber solutions
★ Allan May, Life Science Angles
The CICC will be happy to help you plan your business trip to Israel.
You can join one of our pre-organized delegations (usually in January/June for cyber and during May for healthcare)
We can help you tailor a private visit to meet your needs
Join us in Tel Aviv for another seminar to learn about moving to California
September 15, 2019 9:00 – 12:30
- Immigration strategies – how to legally work in the US?
- How to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance
- Company registration options & process
- Hear from entrepreneurs that made the move successfully!
The CICC have partnered with Convenient Truth and INTRO for a unique event and to expose and promote business opportunities between Israel and the West Bank.
Join us for a fascinating talk by Eyal Valdman, Founder of Mellanox
This is a by-invitation-only event
If you are interested to participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org